– Wet strength equal to dry strength.
– High strength weight ratio for ease of handling.
– Excellent abrasion resistance against internal and external friction.
– Exceptional resistance to frictional heat damage.
– Manufactured in accordance with OCIMF guidelines.
– TCLL value of 73%. TCLL is the actual breaking load of a wet rope after 1000 cyclical loadings. This is expressed as a percentage of the original wet breaking strength.
– Excellent shock-load absorption, yielding low snapback at break.
– Remains flexible & easy to splice in use.
– Does not absorb water.
– Excellent chemical resistance, except in the presence of alkalis.
– Construction: 3-4-8-12 Strand.
– Colour: White.
– Marker: Yellow.
– Specific Gravity: 0.99 – 1.14.
– Melting Point: 265 °c / 165 °c.
– U.V Resistance: Good.
– (as per customer request).
– Dry & Wet Conditions: identical wet & dry strengths.
– Abrasion Resistance: excellent.
– Classification: Gl & Mills.
– Bending Ratio: equally dry & wet.
– Elongation at breaking point: 18%.
– Floats/sinks: as per special request.