– Nylon Braided netting has been a traditional product in the fishing industry for several decades.
– It is produced out of high tenacity Nylon 6 yarns.
– All our netting is treated in Autoclave to stabilize and prevent shrinkage.
– Nylon nets can be bonded or not, depending on the application and customers needs.
– We have two types of constructions for our Nylon Braided netting:
-A. Made out of soft braided twines – used on the net body of the trawls
-B. Made out of hard braided twines – used on the Cod Ends of the trawls and Beam fishing